Welcome to Black Hills Aspens where the deep woods become luxurious. We would like to invite families,
friends, and individuals to experience the Black Hills of South Dakota
and have a relaxing place to unwind after a long day of exploring.
The Aspens offer units with kitchens, screened porches,
internet, full baths, and beautiful acreage with access to
National Forest land for hiking, biking, and 4wheeling.
Directions:START: Rapid City, SD US
1. Start out going EAST on ST JOSEPH ST/I-90 BL E/US-16T E toward 7TH ST. (go 0.1 miles)
2. Turn LEFT onto 7TH ST. (go 0.1 miles)
3. Turn LEFT onto I-90 BL W/MAIN ST/US-16T W. Continue to follow I-90 BL W/MAIN ST. (go 2.3 miles)
4. Turn LEFT onto W MAIN ST. (go 0.7 miles)
5. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto S CANYON RD/W MAIN ST. (go 0.4 miles)
6. Turn LEFT onto W CHICAGO ST. (go 0.1 miles)
7. Stay STRAIGHT to go onto S CANYON RD/W MAIN ST. Continue
Sign up for exclusive Sturgis Blog email updates and offers
The Sturgis Motorcycle Rally is the largest motorcycle rally in the world. It is held annually in The Black Hills and in Sturgis, South Dakota for 10 days during the first week of August. It was started by local Indian dealer Pappy Hoel in 1938. Since its beginning, private area businesses throwing events such as races, concerts, and rides have made, and continue to make, the Sturgis Rally what it is today. 2023 will mark the 83rd annual Sturgis Motorcycle Rally.