its only 365 lizzy

User avatar
winger
Posts: 4665
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2002 9:07 pm
Location: North Georgia Mountains

Fri Oct 16, 2020 2:13 pm

Frost on the pumpkin! Keep that frost up in Canada for a while longer. Planning a "leaf peeper" ride for next week.
Winger
Semper Fi !!!!!
User avatar
Teqsun
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:23 am
Location: Central MN

Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:23 pm

Over 100 all week in AZ...snowed at home this morning. Our 9:00 flight was changed to noon and we chose to reschedule until tomorrow morning. Just checked and flight moved to 3:30 now...very smart choice not to sit in airport all day.
Time for an afternoon ride and dinner...and another 6 am trip to airport in the morning.
sacto
Posts: 1090
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:10 am

Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:24 pm

294
User avatar
winger
Posts: 4665
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2002 9:07 pm
Location: North Georgia Mountains

Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:28 am

No airport for me. 41 degrees here and I got a meeting to go to this morning. Y'all have a good day.
Winger
Semper Fi !!!!!
User avatar
Lizzybear
Posts: 10291
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:24 am
Location: Saskatchewan

Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:35 pm

293
Live Well,Love Much,Laugh Often
User avatar
Lizzybear
Posts: 10291
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:24 am
Location: Saskatchewan

Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:36 pm

Good morning,hope everyone has a great weekend :D

Safe flight Teqsun,enjoy the warmth 8)
Live Well,Love Much,Laugh Often
sacto
Posts: 1090
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:10 am

Sun Oct 18, 2020 4:29 am

293
User avatar
Teqsun
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:23 am
Location: Central MN

Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:53 pm

Lizzybear wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:36 pm
Good morning,hope everyone has a great weekend :D

Safe flight Teqsun,enjoy the warmth 8)
Made it home on the 2nd try...to an inch of snow and a 49 degree house...Time to turn the heat on for winter. Highs in the 30's this week and more snow. Looks like leaving the bike in AZ was a good call... No more riding here??
User avatar
winger
Posts: 4665
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2002 9:07 pm
Location: North Georgia Mountains

Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:01 pm

51 degrees right now. Supposed to warm up some and be dry this week. That is good for the "leaf" ride.
Winger
Semper Fi !!!!!
User avatar
Lizzybear
Posts: 10291
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:24 am
Location: Saskatchewan

Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:17 pm

292
Live Well,Love Much,Laugh Often
User avatar
Lizzybear
Posts: 10291
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:24 am
Location: Saskatchewan

Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:20 pm

Teqsun wrote:
Sun Oct 18, 2020 1:53 pm
Lizzybear wrote:
Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:36 pm
Good morning,hope everyone has a great weekend :D

Safe flight Teqsun,enjoy the warmth 8)
Made it home on the 2nd try...to an inch of snow and a 49 degree house...Time to turn the heat on for winter. Highs in the 30's this week and more snow. Looks like leaving the bike in AZ was a good call... No more riding here??

Riding is done here. It is snowing lightly but snowing none the less. Our temp right now is -7 C and long range is showing more snow and the temps will keep dropping.
Live Well,Love Much,Laugh Often
User avatar
Lizzybear
Posts: 10291
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:24 am
Location: Saskatchewan

Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:21 pm

Good morning ,have a great Sunday.
Live Well,Love Much,Laugh Often
User avatar
winger
Posts: 4665
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2002 9:07 pm
Location: North Georgia Mountains

Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:20 pm

Had a wonderful ride this afternoon. Temps of 66 and 68 with sunshine and a light wind.
Winger
Semper Fi !!!!!
User avatar
Lizzybear
Posts: 10291
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:24 am
Location: Saskatchewan

Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:11 pm

Good morning.

291
Live Well,Love Much,Laugh Often
randee
Site Admin
Posts: 1142
Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 2:24 pm
Location: Spearfish SD
Contact:

Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:11 pm

A solid 6" of snow... some 8" deep spots as well. It's damn cold here. :(
Sturgis Rally 80th, August 7 - 16, 2020
User avatar
Teqsun
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:23 am
Location: Central MN

Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:29 pm

randee wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 4:11 pm
A solid 6" of snow... some 8" deep spots as well. It's damn cold here. :(
Cold here also...should be 50 for highs, not getting out of the low 30's this week with 3-6" of snow tomorrow. Came home from AZ thinking I could mow, rake leaves, Trim shrubs, trees, etc...now it's defrost the garden hoses for storage, move snowblower from the shed to garage...WTF.
Didn't we have a Mother Nature problem earlier this year...she is pissed about something?
User avatar
Lizzybear
Posts: 10291
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:24 am
Location: Saskatchewan

Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:33 pm

2020 has been a totally screwed up year and I guess Mother Nature figures she might as well add to it. :roll: :roll:
Live Well,Love Much,Laugh Often
User avatar
winger
Posts: 4665
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2002 9:07 pm
Location: North Georgia Mountains

Tue Oct 20, 2020 1:44 pm

Temps in the 50s this morning and will get to the 70s today. Y'all keep that snow and cold weather up North where it belongs. We are leaving on a motorcycle overnight trip in the morning. It's a "leaf peeper" ride.
Winger
Semper Fi !!!!!
User avatar
Lizzybear
Posts: 10291
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:24 am
Location: Saskatchewan

Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:13 pm

And we woke up to snow on the ground this morning. :x-mas:

They sure are pushing for people to get the flu shot up here.I don`t know if in the US they push for people to get it,but it is everyones personnel choice as far as I am concerned.
Live Well,Love Much,Laugh Often
User avatar
Lizzybear
Posts: 10291
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:24 am
Location: Saskatchewan

Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:14 pm

290
Live Well,Love Much,Laugh Often
Sancho
Posts: 1183
Joined: Sat May 26, 2007 9:50 pm
Location: Spokane Valley, Washington

Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:21 pm

Lizzybear wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:13 pm
And we woke up to snow on the ground this morning. :x-mas:

They sure are pushing for people to get the flu shot up here.I don`t know if in the US they push for people to get it,but it is everyones personnel choice as far as I am concerned.
Good morning, yes they do push you to get a flu shot down here. Don't know how good it does because it is different every year.
Heard that the Canadians still can't drive into the US but they can fly in. Now that makes a lot of since, can't separate them in a car but can pack two hundred into a plane.
User avatar
Lizzybear
Posts: 10291
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:24 am
Location: Saskatchewan

Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:29 pm

Sancho wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:21 pm
Lizzybear wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:13 pm
And we woke up to snow on the ground this morning. :x-mas:

They sure are pushing for people to get the flu shot up here.I don`t know if in the US they push for people to get it,but it is everyones personnel choice as far as I am concerned.
Good morning, yes they do push you to get a flu shot down here. Don't know how good it does because it is different every year.
Heard that the Canadians still can't drive into the US but they can fly in. Now that makes a lot of since, can't separate them in a car but can pack two hundred into a plane.

Personally I don`t do the flu shot.but that is my preference. Because you are right,it changes every year.

The border is still closed but yes it seems you can fly to the US. Our government is not the brightest up here. :roll:
Live Well,Love Much,Laugh Often
User avatar
Teqsun
Posts: 161
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:23 am
Location: Central MN

Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:26 pm

Lizzybear wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 4:29 pm
Sancho wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 3:21 pm
Lizzybear wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:13 pm
And we woke up to snow on the ground this morning. :x-mas:

They sure are pushing for people to get the flu shot up here.I don`t know if in the US they push for people to get it,but it is everyones personnel choice as far as I am concerned.
Good morning, yes they do push you to get a flu shot down here. Don't know how good it does because it is different every year.
Heard that the Canadians still can't drive into the US but they can fly in. Now that makes a lot of since, can't separate them in a car but can pack two hundred into a plane.

Personally I don`t do the flu shot.but that is my preference. Because you are right,it changes every year.

The border is still closed but yes it seems you can fly to the US. Our government is not the brightest up here. :roll:
Yeah, my doctor highly suggests flu shot also... I get it at work for free, figure it may not be for the correct strain, but it's pretty easy to walk down the hall?
Nov 21 is the new date for US/CANADA border to open...I doubt it?...the way this Covid thing is moving forward. But then again, having all the Canadiens winter down south might help the current economy??
User avatar
EM2
Site Admin
Posts: 3524
Joined: Sat Jul 26, 2003 10:14 pm
Location: Jawja

Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:35 pm

Sunny and 76 here in the N. Ga mountains. :54: :wave: I have 8 inches of leaves in my yard though.... :? :mrgreen:
It's going to be a GREAT day Tater!
sacto
Posts: 1090
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:10 am

Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:12 am

290 :D
sacto
Posts: 1090
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:10 am

Wed Oct 21, 2020 12:14 am

Some pretty nice weather in sucatomatoe mid 80’s may even get down to mid 70 next week 8)
User avatar
winger
Posts: 4665
Joined: Mon Dec 09, 2002 9:07 pm
Location: North Georgia Mountains

Wed Oct 21, 2020 11:31 am

:m44: 61 degrees this morning. Now, to go peep at some leaves not on the ground. :ride:
Winger
Semper Fi !!!!!
User avatar
Lizzybear
Posts: 10291
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:24 am
Location: Saskatchewan

Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:06 pm

Good morning.

Going to get the winter tires on the truck today. Streets were slippery yesterday.
Live Well,Love Much,Laugh Often
User avatar
Lizzybear
Posts: 10291
Joined: Sat Jul 19, 2003 12:24 am
Location: Saskatchewan

Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:07 pm

289
Live Well,Love Much,Laugh Often
sacto
Posts: 1090
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:10 am

Wed Oct 21, 2020 5:39 pm

289 and before noon :D
Post Reply