HOT COLORS FOR HOT PIPES……..
Originally posted by Buck Lovell on Sunday, 11 March 2012 in Buck Lovell’s – American Biker Blog
RED HOT RED
RED HOT YELLOW
COLORED HEAT WRAP FOR YOUR CUSTOM
MOTORCYCLE EXHAUST SYSTEM
- Rated for 1200°F continuous use, 2000°F intermittent
- Ceramic color coating won’t fade, increases lifespan
- Reduces radiant heat from pipe up to 50%
- Increases horsepower
- It is not advised you pressure wash the exhaust wrap after it is installed.
- All rolls 1/16″ thick
- May require re-jetting of carburetors in some applications
- Safety glasses, dust mask, gloves and long sleeves are recommended when handling this product
- 100% Made in the USA
PLEASE NOTE: Exhaust wrap will smoke slightly after installation. Smoke is a normal byproduct of the curing process; your wrap will not burst into flames. HP Color Exhaust Wrap will discolor after installation and turn brown, this is a normal part of the color coating curing process. The brown color will disappear, intervals will vary with exhaust temperatures. Cooler burning exhaust systems can take up to 5 days of normal use before the color coat completely cures, hotter exhaust systems may take only 30 minutes.