sacto wrote:gotta have some tunes when riding :D

not me- :ride: :ride: :ride: let it :ride:
#975406 by come&gone
Sat May 12, 2018 9:17 am

Love the tunes when riding :!: :D
#975407 by Lizzybear
Sat May 12, 2018 9:42 am
sacto wrote:no promises but no sturges for me this year , been the last 15 years so i think i need a break , :( although i can be there in 20 hours :D

Yikes is this our beloved sacto posting :shock: :shock:

Nice to hear from you and know that you are doing well and enjoying retirement..

No Sturgis for us either this year..We are getting the house ready to sell..Moving back to the cold prairies,of course the last 2 winters here have not been the greatest :roll: But we are moving back East because we are too far away from our kids and grandkids and we need to be closer to them..And we are getting old,one of them will have to look after us in a few years :lol:
#975418 by Teqsun
Sun May 13, 2018 10:51 am
Happy Day to all the Mother's out there... and to everyone's Mom.

And to the rest of us Mutha's??
#975419 by Leadhand
Sun May 13, 2018 4:56 pm
Sancho wrote:Is anyone going to Sturgis this year?

:thmbdwn: :m22:
#975420 by EM2
Sun May 13, 2018 5:04 pm
Leadhand wrote:

:thmbdwn: :m22:

Only if I win the Mega Lottery. Then I'll invite all of ya'll on :lilangel: 's thread and pay the way. Heck, I'll invite all 10 of us on this message board!! :mrgreen: :lol:
#975433 by come&gone
Mon May 14, 2018 10:36 am

I'll be there, even found out yesterday that some friends already made our reservations. I'd like to see EM2 win that lottery though, I'd love to have my expenses paid :!: :lol:
#975452 by come&gone
Tue May 15, 2018 6:17 pm
come&gone wrote:

I'll be there, even found out yesterday that some friends already made our reservations. I'd like to see EM2 win that lottery though, I'd love to have my expenses paid :!: :lol:

And just for the record, 79 days. :D
#975477 by sacto
Wed May 16, 2018 4:33 pm
Leadhand wrote:

not me- :ride: :ride: :ride: let it :ride:

:thumbsup: no tunes on the heritage like it like that...
#975478 by sacto
Wed May 16, 2018 4:37 pm
Lizzybear wrote:
sacto wrote:no promises but no sturges for me this year , been the last 15 years so i think i need a break , :( although i can be there in 20 hours :D

Yikes is this our beloved sacto posting :shock: :shock:

Nice to hear from you and know that you are doing well and enjoying retirement..

No Sturgis for us either this year..We are getting the house ready to sell..Moving back to the cold prairies,of course the last 2 winters here have not been the greatest :roll: But we are moving back East because we are too far away from our kids and grandkids and we need to be closer to them..And we are getting old,one of them will have to look after us in a few years :lol:

i know been busy , after i get the house done ill really retire :D
#975479 by sacto
Wed May 16, 2018 4:41 pm
was going to ride today but wouldn't you know it when i got up it was raining with some pretty intense thunder storms , been 85-90 the last few weeks and then this :roll: