BBOOTS

A Moderated Message Board 

Moderators: longhair, Copperhead, Leadhand, EM2

 #974314  by Leadhand
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:01 am
Lizzybear wrote:
Leadhand wrote:
Lizzybear wrote:Happy Monday :lol: :lol: Hope everyone had a good weekend..


:wink: :drunk: :nopity: :thumbsup:
I`m guessing you had a great weekend :lol: :lol: :drinking: :multi:


:thumbsup: :54: :roll: :wink: :thumbsup:

:morning: :m44:
 #974320  by winger
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:16 am
Another day and life is good, but the weather still sucks.
 #974324  by Lizzybear
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:19 am
Good morning ,yes another day and we all woke up breathing and that`s a good thing :D

Haven`t heard from come&gone in a few days,hope all is well with him..
 #974327  by come&gone
 Tue Mar 13, 2018 7:33 pm
Lizzybear wrote:Good morning ,yes another day and we all woke up breathing and that`s a good thing :D

Haven`t heard from come&gone in a few days,hope all is well with him..
Good day! Rumors of my death were greatly exaggerated. :D Busiest March at work so far I've seen. Couple that with life just wanting to interfere with your fun sometimes and welcome to the real world :m09:

But now let's see, Sturgis is less than 5 months. And I plan to return :D Look at that, we're on topic :lol:
 #974331  by Leadhand
 Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:56 am
:morning: site running slow again-Randee fixed it yesterday
and now slow again :roll: :shrug:


:54: :morning: :roll:

it comes and goes :lol: :wink:
 #974336  by Leadhand
 Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:42 am
Leadhand wrote::morning: site running slow again-Randee fixed it yesterday
and now slow again :roll: :shrug:


:54: :morning: :roll:

it comes and goes :lol: :wink:
sent Randee a text :morning: again.
:roll: :54:
 #974337  by winger
 Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:42 am
Slow, slow, but does get there in due time.
 #974343  by Leadhand
 Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:52 am
Back to normal :thumbsup: :54:
 #974344  by Lizzybear
 Wed Mar 14, 2018 9:52 am
Nice to hear from you come&gone :D

Rainy day here,but hey that is better than snow..
 #974349  by Teqsun
 Wed Mar 14, 2018 11:49 am
come&gone wrote:
Lizzybear wrote:Good morning ,yes another day and we all woke up breathing and that`s a good thing :D

Haven`t heard from come&gone in a few days,hope all is well with him..
Good day! Rumors of my death were greatly exaggerated. :D Busiest March at work so far I've seen. Couple that with life just wanting to interfere with your fun sometimes and welcome to the real world :m09:

But now let's see, Sturgis is less than 5 months. And I plan to return :D Look at that, we're on topic :lol:
Yes it is... Only 140 days til we leave. Put in vacation for 8/2... Hoping to make a meetngreet this year... :beerchug:
Last edited by Teqsun on Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
 #974355  by winger
 Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:16 pm
A sunny day but cold and windy as all get out. :crap:
 #974377  by winger
 Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:23 pm
Beautiful day today. Early morning freeze, then the temps just keep going up. If it wasn't for the chores, I would be on the bike. :(
 #974378  by come&gone
 Thu Mar 15, 2018 9:06 pm
Leadhand wrote::morning: site running slow again-Randee fixed it yesterday
and now slow again :roll: :shrug:


:54: :morning: :roll:

it comes and goes :lol: :wink:
It comes and goes :? , Hey wait a minute :lol:
 #974380  by Leadhand
 Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:11 am
come&gone wrote:
Leadhand wrote::morning: site running slow again-Randee fixed it yesterday
and now slow again :roll: :shrug:


:54: :morning: :roll:

it comes and goes :lol: :wink:
It comes and goes :? , Hey wait a minute :lol:
:hourgl: :allears: :lol:
 #974381  by winger
 Fri Mar 16, 2018 5:25 am
Beautiful day today and rain tomorrow. Gonna :ride: today.
  • 1
  • 45
  • 46
  • 47
  • 48
  • 49
  • 87