Moderators: Leadhand, EM2, longhair, Copperhead

#973212 by winger
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:32 am
Lots of rain today and then temps in the 20s. Going camping and hunting this weekend.
#973214 by Lizzybear
Fri Jan 12, 2018 8:35 am
winger wrote:Lots of rain today and then temps in the 20s. Going camping and hunting this weekend.


Have fun,but be safe :D
#973219 by Teqsun
Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:29 pm
Lizzybear wrote:Good morning :m44: :m44:

Hope everyone has a great weekend..

:lilangel:


I think I'll be inside most of the weekend... -21, -21, -13, -16, -22, -13 for lows thru Tuesday morning. We do have a high Sunday above zero...all the way up to 10 degrees.
It's gonna be a Tequila weekend :drinking:
#973221 by come&gone
Fri Jan 12, 2018 2:47 pm
Teqsun wrote:
Lizzybear wrote:Good morning :m44: :m44:

Hope everyone has a great weekend..

:lilangel:


I think I'll be inside most of the weekend... -21, -21, -13, -16, -22, -13 for lows thru Tuesday morning. We do have a high Sunday above zero...all the way up to 10 degrees.
It's gonna be a Tequila weekend :drinking:


I HATE WINTER :evil:
#973223 by EM2
Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:27 pm
come&gone wrote:
Teqsun wrote:
Lizzybear wrote:Good morning :m44: :m44:

Hope everyone has a great weekend..

:lilangel:


I think I'll be inside most of the weekend... -21, -21, -13, -16, -22, -13 for lows thru Tuesday morning. We do have a high Sunday above zero...all the way up to 10 degrees.
It's gonna be a Tequila weekend :drinking:


I HATE WINTER :evil:


DRINK MORE TEQUILA!!! :mrgreen:
#973229 by Lizzybear
Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:16 am
I hate winter also..At least the damn snow has stopped for now...Lots of shoveling to do again..No wonder we all :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :drinking: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
#973230 by come&gone
Sat Jan 13, 2018 10:04 am
Well it's nice and toasty warm here, :D
.
.
.
.
.AT WORK :cry:
#973236 by Lizzybear
Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:02 am
Off to work soon and yes I hate winter too..Especially this one,it has been weird for sure :m44:

Have a great day everyone
#973242 by Leadhand
Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:24 am
Leadhand wrote:I Hate winter- :beer: :beer2: :beerchug:
:morning: :hourgl: :m44:


:WithStupid:
#973247 by come&gone
Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:21 am
On no, get up at 5:30 am and and bundle up. Fire up the snow blower and head out in to the 3 degree temps with the wind out of the west. IT'S GREAT :!:
Lot better than riding your bike. :evil:
#973249 by Sancho
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:06 am
come&gone wrote:On no, get up at 5:30 am and and bundle up. Fire up the snow blower and head out in to the 3 degree temps with the wind out of the west. IT'S GREAT :!:
Lot better than riding your bike. :evil:

Said no one ever.
#973250 by Lizzybear
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:20 am
come&gone wrote:On no, get up at 5:30 am and and bundle up. Fire up the snow blower and head out in to the 3 degree temps with the wind out of the west. IT'S GREAT :!:
Lot better than riding your bike. :evil:



Remember Spring is just around the corner, somewhere
#973254 by winger
Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:46 am
Survived the weekend. Didn't find any game to shoot and camped out in 16 degree weather with a northeast wind. It was fun for the four of us and a good time. :D
#973256 by Teqsun
Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:20 pm
Sancho wrote:
come&gone wrote:On no, get up at 5:30 am and and bundle up. Fire up the snow blower and head out in to the 3 degree temps with the wind out of the west. IT'S GREAT :!:
Lot better than riding your bike. :evil:

Said no one ever.

While I agree that no one would ever say that... maybe it was said after too much tequila??
Oh wait... that's my line...
#973266 by Leadhand
Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:07 am
:hourgl: :m44: :wave: :morning:
:crap: weather- :roll: about 2 1/2 to 3 months yet
before :ride:

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests