Sturgis

A Moderated Message Board 

Moderators: longhair, Copperhead, Leadhand, EM2

 #980829  by Hoop
 Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:25 pm
Buffalo Chip announces Snoop Dog will perform in prime time :shock: I thought it had to be an April Fools joke. But indeed, one of the lead performing slots (Wednesday) goes to Snoop Dog. With many of the Relics of Rock performers now in there 70's, retiring and passing away, one knew other musical acts would eventually happen. When that symbol of 100 years of Harley heritage, Sir Elton John took the stage in Milwaukee in 2003, I thought it was a joke. And now this. The future of the Rally or ??
 #980852  by EM2
 Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:21 pm
But Martha might be there too!!!

Can't believe a bunch of bikers don't want to see that..... :54: :shrug: .. :lol:
 #980857  by Teqsun
 Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:34 pm
EM2 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:21 pm But Martha might be there too!!!

Can't believe a bunch of bikers don't want to see that..... :54: :shrug: .. :lol:
Now that would be worth the price of admission...NOT :drinking: :jj:
 #981025  by biohazard
 Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:27 am
It has me thinking is it worth going to Sturgis anymore for me, A long ride and a lot of cops and traffic.
 #981042  by Lizzybear
 Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:55 am
Our next trip to Sturgis will be 2020 for the 80th..It will also be our last..

My first trip to Sturgis I made so many friends and we have kept in touch all these years..I want to see as many as I can in 2020 and that is the main reason we will go..Sure not for what they are getting for entertainment these days.
 #981069  by randee
 Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:32 am
Sturgis is still about the riding and the friendships and related debauchery, who just goes to see all the bands...? :beer:
:boobs: :dance2:
 #981073  by come&gone
 Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:06 pm
randee wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:32 am Sturgis is still about the riding and the friendships and related debauchery, who just goes to see all the bands...? :beer:
:boobs: :dance2:
Heavy on the debauchery! :D
 #981099  by winger
 Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:11 pm
come&gone wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 4:06 pm
randee wrote: Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:32 am Sturgis is still about the riding and the friendships and related debauchery, who just goes to see all the bands...? :beer:
:boobs: :dance2:
Heavy on the debauchery! :D
I prefer the riding. Debauchery you can get about anywhere. :ride: :ride: :ride: :boobs: :beerchug:
 #981154  by mouldy
 Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:20 am
That’s why I love Sturgis
Lots of choices,
Me?
I still love the bikes